Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Another asparagus appetizer.
Make and share this Asparagus Tapas and Red Pepper Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Coarsely chop red peppers.
- Cook peppers and garlic in oil over low heat 30 minutes.
- Puree mixture in food processor or blender.
- Add vinegar, basil, salt and pepper.
- Bring water to boil in skillet, add asparagus spears.
- Return water to boiling and simmer, covered about 5 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender.
- Spoon red pepper sauce on platter and arrange asparagus on sauce.
- Garnish with red pepper and basil, if desired.
- Serve with baguette.