Chef Iron B's Note:
Chicken Breast Stuffed with fresh Asparagus
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse the fresh aspargus and cut the thick bottoms off the end. You want them to be a little shorter than the chicken breast.
- 2Then place them in a bowl and drizzle Extra virgin olice oil over the asparagus.
- 3Lightly salt and pepper the asparagus.
- 4Find a knife in your drawer that is roughly the width of your pointer and middle finger together.
- 5Take a chicken breast and slowly insert the knife horizontally in the thicker side of the breast. You want it to come out in the middle close to the end of the other side of the breasts. So go slow and be careful.
- 6Take four peices of asparagus and put them side by side in the whole you made in the breast. Repeat process for the other breast.
- 7In a pan drizzle extra virgin olive oil and heat to medium.
- 8Add garlic to the pan.
- 9When the garlic starts to pop add the chicken breasts in to the pan rough side down and cover.
- 10Wait 2 minutes and then season with your favorite chicken seasoning.
- 11Cook uncovered for 3-4 more minutes and then turn it over. You don't want to turn it over until the bottoms of the chickens have turned white and the breasts feel rigid enough to turn without spilling the asparagus.
- 12Season back side of breasts and cook for an additional 4-5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 458.7
- Calories from Fat 284
- Total Fat 31.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 108.9 mg
- Sodium 214.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 38.9 g