- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, fillet removed
- 4 teaspoons garlic, prepared (I use the jar type)
- 8 -12 asparagus spears, peeled and trimmed if large
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup apple juice
- 10 ounces low sodium chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Smear garlic on rough side of chicken breasts.
- Lay raw asparagus on top; roll breast around the asparagus and secure with toothpick.
- Brown chicken on all sides; add juice and broth to pan.
- Simmer at med high heat, uncovered turning once, until liquid has almost evaporated; temp should be 180°F.
- Cover and remove from heat.
- Make Bernaise,or whatever sauce you desire and spoon over chicken when plated.