1/3 Photos of Asparagus Stir-Fry
An easy veggie stir-fry to serve over steamed rice. Sometimes I add water chestnuts and mushrooms.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, add the broth, cornstarch, and soy sauce; stir to combine.
- 2In a large skillet, add the oil; heat over high heat.
- 3Add the asparagus, gingerroot, garlic, and crushed red pepper flakes; stir-fry for a few minutes or until almost crisp-tender.
- 4Add in the broth mixture; bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
- 5Stir and continue cooking until sauce is thickened.
- 6Serve hot over hot cooked rice.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.1
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 458.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 4.5 g