- 35.43 g envelope bearnaise sauce
- 453.59 g fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 226.79 g fresh crabmeat
- 4.92 ml minced garlic
- 59.16 ml butter
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 680.38 g beef tenderloin steaks (1 inch thick)
- 0.59 ml paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare bearnaise sauce according to package directions.
- Steam asparagus to desired doneness.
- In a skillet, saute crab and garlic in butter for 3-4 minutes or until heated through.
- Stir in lemon juice and keep warm.
- Grill steaks to desired doneness.
- Top with crab mixture, asparagus and bearnaise sauce.
- Sprinkle with paprika.