1/1 Photo of Asparagus Steak Oscar
I made this for hubby's birthday. It was easy to make. Adapted from Simple & Delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare bearnaise sauce according to package directions.
- 2Steam asparagus to desired doneness.
- 3In a skillet, saute crab and garlic in butter for 3-4 minutes or until heated through.
- 4Stir in lemon juice and keep warm.
- 5Grill steaks to desired doneness.
- 6Top with crab mixture, asparagus and bearnaise sauce.
- 7Sprinkle with paprika.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus Steak Oscar
Serving Size: 1 (363 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 597.1
- Calories from Fat 388
- Total Fat 43.1 g
- Saturated Fat 19.9 g
- Cholesterol 208.8 mg
- Sodium 356.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 45.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: