Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I made this for hubby's birthday. It was easy to make. Adapted from Simple & Delicious.
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope bearnaise sauce
- 1 lb fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1⁄2 lb fresh crabmeat
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 24 ounces beef tenderloin steaks (1 inch thick)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- Prepare bearnaise sauce according to package directions.
- Steam asparagus to desired doneness.
- In a skillet, saute crab and garlic in butter for 3-4 minutes or until heated through.
- Stir in lemon juice and keep warm.
- Grill steaks to desired doneness.
- Top with crab mixture, asparagus and bearnaise sauce.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
Yum! I used a rib eye steak and made this as directed. Simple, rich, and good. Thanks bmcnichol for a great dinner. Made for PAC Spring 2010.