Posted for Dee so she can find it when asparagus is in season! :) Found in an online search. Prep & serving times are guess-timates.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scrape asparagus stalks to remove tough portion and cut into bite-size pieces.
- 2Place in boiling salted water with a pinch of sugar.
- 3Simmer gently for 20 minutes.
- 4Remove from heat and stir in cream.
- 5Blend in lightly beaten egg yolks.
- 6Season with pepper, add lemon juice and white wine.
- 7Fry diced ham in butter till crisp. Sprinkle on top.
- 8Serve at once.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus Soup (Spargelsuppe)
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.6
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 184.6 mg
- Sodium 118.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: