You'll be surprised at how good this is for such very few ingredients, it's also very quick! this is also good without the half and half, but I think it's better with it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend the apsparagus with liquid in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- 2Heat the asparagus puree and chicken broth in a saucepan over medium heat.
- 3Stir in half and half and bring to a low simmer, season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- 4Stir in butter until melted.
- 5Ladle into bowls and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese if desired.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus Soup in Seconds!
Serving Size: 1 (330 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.4
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 1314.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 8.9 g