Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
You'll be surprised at how good this is for such very few ingredients, it's also very quick! this is also good without the half and half, but I think it's better with it!
- 2 (15 ounce) cans canned asparagus (undrained)
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 cup half-and-half cream (optional) or 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper
- grated parmesan cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend the apsparagus with liquid in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Heat the asparagus puree and chicken broth in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in half and half and bring to a low simmer, season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Stir in butter until melted.
- Ladle into bowls and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese if desired.