Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
You'll be surprised at how good this is for such very few ingredients, it's also very quick! this is also good without the half and half, but I think it's better with it!
- Blend the apsparagus with liquid in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Heat the asparagus puree and chicken broth in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in half and half and bring to a low simmer, season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Stir in butter until melted.
- Ladle into bowls and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese if desired.