Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this recipe in one of the coupon packs from Taste of Home magazine. I can't wait to try it over warmed cornbread!
- 1 bunch asparagus, steamed,or frozen & thawed
- 8 ounces cooked ham, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of asparagus soup
- 8 ounces smoked gouda cheese, cubed
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 (4 ounce) jars diced pimentos, drained
- Chop asparagus and combine all ingredients in a saucepan.
- Simmer on low, stirring often.
- Once cheese is melted, drizzle over warm croissants or on top of an open-face sandwich.
- Can also be used as fondue if kept warm.