Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
These make delicious appetizers! With an added bonus: they are SO very easy!
- 12 fresh asparagus spears
- 12 slices bread
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled blue cheese (or any favorite cheese)
- 6 tablespoons butter or 6 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Trim asparagus spears to 6 inches.
- Flatten bread with a rolling pin.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and the blue cheese until well combined; spread over bread; top with an asparagus spear and roll up tightly.
- Roll in butter; place seam side down on a greased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with Sesame seeds.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 14 - 16 minutes or until lightly browned.