1/1 Photo of Asparagus Sauteed in Butter and Mustard
Adapted from Kitchen of Light. The original used unsalted butter, but I prefer salted. If you do use unsalted butter, adding a pinch of salt might be a good idea. I do not recommend a nonstick pan for this dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a large skillet over high heat.
- 2Add asparagus and cook for 1 minutes.
- 3Reduce heat to medium.
- 4Add the butter.
- 5Cook, stirring, until butter begins to brown, about 1 minute more.
- 6Combine mustard, lemon juice and pepper, and add to skillet.
- 7Cook, stirring occasionally, until asparagus is tender but still firm, 5-7 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus Sauteed in Butter and Mustard
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.2
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 109.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 2.9 g