Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
An easy and deliciuos addition to your brunch. (cook time include chill) (recipe from Michigan Asapragus website)
- 12 ounces asparagus, chopped
- 1 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped jalapenos
- 1 (5 1/2 ounce) can tomato juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- Combine all ingredients.
- Cover and chill thoroughly, about 3 hours.
- Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.
Very good!!! The flavor of the cilantro and the asparagus goes together so well. Thank you!!!
I was surprised to find I really enjoyed this recipe. The asparagus gave it a great twist on traditional salsa. We will be making this often!
WOW!!! this was a wonderful recipe. I thought it wouldnt be because there was raw asparagus but it was amazing!