1/1 Photo of Asparagus Salad with Lime Vinaigrette
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk all vinaigrette ingredients in a small jug.
- 2Snap woody ends from asparagus and place in a steamer for 4-5 minutes until they are crisp tender.
- 3Then plunge them into ice cold water to stop cooking process.
- 4Drain onto small towel and pat dry.
- 5Serve as an appetiser, using chives sprinkled on top as a garnish.
- 6Drizzle vinaigrette over top.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus Salad with Lime Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.8
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 2.8 g