1/1 Photo of Asparagus Salad With Honey Poppy Seed Vinaigrette
Nice, light asparagus salad that's easy and quick to throw together. Goes great with seafood, or other rich foods. Note that the dressing probably makes more than you'll need for the salad, so you'll have some left over for other salads.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly steam asparagus, so it still has some crunch to it (it should be bright green).
- 2Cut the asparagus into 1-inch pieces (give or take).
- 3Whisk the remaining ingredients together to make the dressing.
- 4Toss the asparagus with enough dressing to coat.
- 5VARIATION - Toss in some chopped roasted red pepper for added flavor and color.
- 6VARIATION - Toss in some toasted pine nuts (or other nuts you may like) for crunch.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus Salad With Honey Poppy Seed Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.4
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 90.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 3.2 g