Nice, light asparagus salad that's easy and quick to throw together. Goes great with seafood, or other rich foods. Note that the dressing probably makes more than you'll need for the salad, so you'll have some left over for other salads.
- Lightly steam asparagus, so it still has some crunch to it (it should be bright green).
- Cut the asparagus into 1-inch pieces (give or take).
- Whisk the remaining ingredients together to make the dressing.
- Toss the asparagus with enough dressing to coat.
- VARIATION - Toss in some chopped roasted red pepper for added flavor and color.
- VARIATION - Toss in some toasted pine nuts (or other nuts you may like) for crunch.
Very good salad and very easy to make! I increased the vinegar ratio to olive oil a bit, but otherwise left the recipe alone. Thanks for sharing! Made for PAC 2013.