Recipe by TGirl,RN
A simple marinade and sesame seeds give asparagus an Oriental flare. Served cold, this is a nice change from the typical hot side dish asparagus is known for.
Top Review by Bartmas
Sorry, I made this to take to an annual picnic and it didn't go over well at all. I think it ends up having too much of a curry taste to it. Maybe I'll try it without the spices.
- 1 lb cooked asparagus, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin