1/1 Photo of Asparagus Roll-Ups
I got this recipe from Paula Deen's show. This is so easy and yummy. Perfect for a dinner party but simple enough for everyday too. Serving size is approximate because this is easily adjustable for more or less roll-ups. Also - phyllo dough keeps in the fridge/freezer for a long time so you can use one package of the dough many many times.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Cut phyllo dough sheets into thirds (you need one cut sheet per asparagus spear).
- 3Lie the dough flat and brush melted better on it.
- 4Place one asparagus spear at one end leaving the ends of the asparagus exposed and roll it up.
- 5Place 'asparagus roll-up' on a cookie sheet (I line the sheet w/foil for easy clean-up).
- 6Repeat w/remaining asparagus.
- 7Brush roll-ups w/melted butter.
- 8Sprinkle the roll-ups w/parmesan cheese.
- 9Bake in a 375°F oven for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus Roll-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (13 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10