Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy to make and always a hit. Can be cut up for appetizers or left whole for low-carb lunch or snack!
- 1 lb deli ham
- 12 ounces asparagus spears (do not use fresh)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 dash garlic powder
- Soften cream cheese and blend with mayonnaise and garlic powder.
- Lay ham slices flat, pat dry with paper towel. Spread some cream cheese mixture over ham. Adjust amount to your taste.
- Place asparagus spear at one end of ham and carefully roll up.
- If cutting, refrigerate rolls for at least an hour before cutting into 3/4" slices.