Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These appetizers may be frozen and baked at a later date.
Make and share this Asparagus Roll Appetizers recipe from Food.com.
- Remove crusts from bread and flatten slices very thin with a rolling pin.
- With an electric mixer, blend cheeses, sour cream and seasonings together and spread on one side of bread slices.
- Place an asparagus spear on each bread slice and roll up jelly roll style.
- Brush each roll-up with melted butter.
- Cut roll-ups into bite-sized pieces (3 to 4 per roll up).
- Place seam side down on a cookie sheet and bake 5 to 10 minutes at 450 degrees until pieces are lightly browned.