Charlotte J's Note:
These appetizers may be frozen and baked at a later date.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove crusts from bread and flatten slices very thin with a rolling pin.
- 2With an electric mixer, blend cheeses, sour cream and seasonings together and spread on one side of bread slices.
- 3Place an asparagus spear on each bread slice and roll up jelly roll style.
- 4Brush each roll-up with melted butter.
- 5Cut roll-ups into bite-sized pieces (3 to 4 per roll up).
- 6Place seam side down on a cookie sheet and bake 5 to 10 minutes at 450 degrees until pieces are lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus Roll Appetizers
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.8
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 10.2 mg
- Sodium 88.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 1.5 g