1/7 Photos of Asparagus Risotto
Gay Gilmore's Note:
This is a terrific dish, and by adding the asparagus late it stays firm, not soggy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter in the pan and add the onions on medium-low heat.
- 2Cook for 4 minutes, then add the garlic.
- 3Cook for 1 minute, then add the rice.
- 4Stir until well coated.
- 5Add 1/2 cup of stock to the rice, stirring until absorbed.
- 6Then add the asparagus.
- 7Continue adding the stock in 1/2 cup increments, stirring after each addition until the stock has been absorbed.
- 8(Should take about 20-25 minutes.) Add the cream, cheese, and basil stirring gently to combine.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus Risotto
Serving Size: 1 (480 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 518.0
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 46.2 mg
- Sodium 1173.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 22.3 g