Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is pretty easy to make and real good to eat if you like asparagus and mushrooms.
- 3 cups asparagus, cut into small pieces (VERY IMPORTANT, DO NOT USE CANNED, ONLY FRESH)
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix (I like the low fat kind)
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese or 1 cup monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained and sliced (if whole)
- 3 large eggs
- 2 green onions, sliced into small pieces
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9-inch pie pan with butter or Crisco .
- In a large mixing bowl mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into pie pan and bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until fully set.