Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From 1001 Low Fat Recipes
- 2 1⁄4 lbs asparagus
- 1 cup diced tomato
- cooking spray
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon herbes de provence
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Lightly steam asparagus until tender, 6-10 minutes. Drain well and divide among 4 dishes.
- Top with tomatoes and set aside.
- Spray a small skillet with cooking spray; sauté yellow pepper, onion, garlic and herbs for 5 minutes. Add to Italian dressing and pour over asparagus. Sprinkle with parsley.