1/3 Photos of Asparagus Provencal
Chef Kate's Note:
So simple, so easy--and such good flavors. Delicious with a crisp rose. The fifteen minutes of prep is for boiling water and blanching the asparagus.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat an Omelette Pan on medium heat until the rim of the pan is hot-to-the-touch.
- 2Add the olive oil and heat for another minute.
- 3Add the garlic, shallots, tomatoes and asparagus.
- 4Cook for 3-4 minutes and remove from the heat.
- 5Remove to a serving platter, garnish with the chiffonade of basil, and season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus Provencal
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.5
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 18.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 3.1 g