- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium shallot, minced
- 2 roma tomatoes, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 lb fresh asparagus spear, trimmed and blanched
- 4 large fresh basil leaves, cut into chiffonade
- salt and black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat an Omelette Pan on medium heat until the rim of the pan is hot-to-the-touch.
- Add the olive oil and heat for another minute.
- Add the garlic, shallots, tomatoes and asparagus.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes and remove from the heat.
- Remove to a serving platter, garnish with the chiffonade of basil, and season with salt and pepper.