Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Can be served hot as a side dish or it can be served cold as a salad.
Make and share this Asparagus Provencal recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- salt and pepper
- lemon juice
- Steam asparagus until tender crisp, drain and pat dry.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil.
- Add the asparagus, tomatoes, garlic and salt and pepper.
- When vegetables are lightly browned, sprinkle them with lemon juice and serve hot as a side dish or cold as a salad.
Mmmm...delicious! I usually just roast asparagus, but this was a great change. I love the addition of cherry tomatoes and garlic. It reminded me of bruschetta. Thank you for sharing.
So glad I made this! Quick, easy, and irresistable flavor. I used a large chopped tomato and extra garlic, and sprinkled with celtic sea salt, my fave :-) I plan to repeat this with the other batch of asparagus I got on sale. Thanks Oolala!