- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- salt and pepper
- 3 slices thin prosciutto, cut in half crosswise
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese or 3 tablespoons goat cheese, divided
- 18 stalks asparagus
- blanched Italian parsley (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the olive oil, vinegar, mustard, and garlic in a bowl; whisk well.
- Stir in the chives and salt and pepper.
- Sread each piece of prosciutto with 1/2 tablespoon of cheese.
- Roll 3 stalks of asparagus in each half of prosciutto.
- Top with vinaigrette.
- Serve at room temperature.