Saw on Good Morning America Website. Great for parties!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- salt and pepper
- 3 slices thin prosciutto, cut in half crosswise
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese or 3 tablespoons goat cheese, divided
- 18 stalks asparagus
- blanched Italian parsley (to garnish)
- 1Combine the olive oil, vinegar, mustard, and garlic in a bowl; whisk well.
- 2Stir in the chives and salt and pepper.
- 3Sread each piece of prosciutto with 1/2 tablespoon of cheese.
- 4Roll 3 stalks of asparagus in each half of prosciutto.
- 5Top with vinaigrette.
- 6Serve at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus-Prosciutto Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (402 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 438.4
- Calories from Fat 322
- Total Fat 35.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 23.9 mg
- Sodium 189.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.9 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 14.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: