Prep 40 mins
Cook 20 mins
Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets make the perfect crust for this savory tart that features asparagus, fontina cheese, prosciutto, and chopped thyme, baked until the pastry is golden and the cheese is melted. Unashamedly nabbed from allrecipes.com.
- 245.22 g packagepepperidge farm puff pastry sheets
- 29.58 ml dijon-style mustard
- 453.59 g fresh asparagus, tough ends discarded
- 85.04 g prosciutto, cut into thin strips
- 236.59 ml shredded Fontina cheese
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh thyme leaves or 9.85 ml dried thyme
- Thaw the pastry sheet at room temperature for 40 minutes or until it's easy to handle. Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 10 x 14-inch rectangle. Place the pastry sheet onto the baking sheet. Brush the pastry sheet with the mustard. Fold in the edges of the rectangle about 1/4-inch and crimp with a fork to seal.
- Arrange the asparagus on the pastry in a single layer. Sprinkle with the prosciutto, fontina and thyme.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the pastry is golden and the asparagus is tender.