Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 cup red potatoes, quartered
- 1 cup asparagus, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 fish fillets, about 1 inch thick
- 1⁄3 cup julienned tomatoes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil or 1⁄4 teaspoon tarragon
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Salt potatoes in a large steamer set over a pot of boiling water.
- Cover and steam for 8 to 10 minutes or until potatoes are beginning to soften but are not yet cooked.
- Place asparagus on top of potatoes.
- Place fish fillets on top of asparagus.
- Top with tomatoes; sprinkle with basil and pepper.
- Cover and steam for 5 to 6 minutes or until fish is opaque and flakes easily when tested with fork.
- Dot with butter; cover and steam for 30 seconds or until butter is melted.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Season to taste with salt.