Prep 6 mins
Cook 12 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Taking this simple appetizer and jazzing it up by mixing in creamy potatoes with an Italian sauce!
- 1 lb asparagus, ends trimmed
- 8 ounces prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup Philadelphia Italian Cheese and Herb Cooking Creme
- 1 tablespoon garlic-infused olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- Heat the oven to 400. Wrap 2 asparagus spears with a slice of prosciutto. Place spears on baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil on the tips and ends of the asparagus (avoiding the prosciutto).
- Roast for 8-10 minutes, until the asparagus is cooked through and the prosciutto becomes crispy.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Philadelphia Cooking Cream with the mashed potatoes. Microwave on medium setting for 55 seconds.
- Plate the asparagus and drizzle the Philadelphia Cooking Cream/mash potato mixture over the asparagus. Serve immediately.
This recipe is really good! Never had it before, but it was quite good.