Recipe by evelinagrossberg
Easy to make at home with store-bought pizza dough and fresh asparagus it's a gourmet delight!
- 1 pre-made pizza dough
- 3⁄4 cup pre-made alfredo sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 12 pieces asparagus, cleaned, trimmed to 6 inches and blanched
- 12 pieces prosciutto
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon tarragon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Dust a flat, parchment covered ,surface with corn meal. Place dough in center and form into a rectangle. Spread evenly with alfredo sauce and sprinkle evenly with garlic and green onion. Wrap each piece of asparagus with prosccuito and place on pizza .
- Top with cheese and seasonings and place on a flat baking sheet.
- Bake at 450°F about 18 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Serve hot.