Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a very quick meal or side dish. the recipe comes from Ready Pac.
- 1 lb bow tie pasta
- 1 lb asparagus, trimmed and cut in thirds
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) jarlight parmesan alfredo sauce
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Add asparagus, peppers and onion to pasta during last 5 minutes of cooking, DRAIN WELL.
- Return pasta mixture to pot.
- Add pasta sauce and heat through,Serve.
Very good quick and delicious supper. I chose this in tag and forgot that November isn't asparagus season so I used broccoli in stead with delicious results, but can't wait till spring to try it again with asparagus. Thanks for sharing this busy day supper recipe!