Recipe by Rhiannon and Matt
Found this in Australian Table magazine. I'm posting it so i dont loose it amongst all the others :) I havn't tried it yet, but it looks like it would be easy to halve.
- 8 large eggs
- 150 g feta (chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup chives (chopped)
- 170 g asparagus (trimmed & halved lengthways)
- 125 g fresh peas (or frozen)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 2 small washed potatoes (sliced thinly)
- 1 garlic clove (chopped)
Directions See How It's Made
- Crack eggs into a bowl & whisk until fluffy. Add fetta & chives & season to taste.
- Boil some water in a saucepan & add asparagus & peas & cook for 2 mins before draining & rinsing under cold water.
- Heat oil in a 30cm, non-stick heavy frying pan over a moderate heat, add onion & cook until soft.
- Add potato & garlic, lower heat & cook until potato starts to turn golden.
- Add the egg mix to the pan.
- When it starts to set, add asparagus & peas.
- Cook for about 15 mins or until it's cooked underneath.
- Place the frying pan under a hot grill for 5 mins until the top turns golden.
- Remove pan & cut into wedges & serve hot or cold with a salad if you like.