My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to broil.
- 2Thaw and drain asparagus. Combine asparagus with cream cheese in large bowl with an electric mixer or wooden spoon until roughly blended.
- 3Add 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, salt and pepper; blend until mixture is smooth and even.
- 4Butter one side of each piece of sourdough bread and sprinkle parmesan cheese over. Lightly pat the cheese into the butter so that it stays on the bread while broiling.
- 5Place bread slices on a lightly greased cookie sheet, cheese side down.
- 6With a butter knife, carefuly spread the asparagus pate evenly onto the top of each slice. Add sun-dried tomatoes.
- 7Place under broiler and broil pate side until warm.
- 8With a spatula, turn one slice onto another, forming four sandwiches, and broil each side until lightly golden brown.
- 9Makes 4 sandwiches.
- 10Great served with a rich tomato soup such as Saks Fifth Avenue Tomato Bisque for a special luncheon.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus Pate Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 611.9
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 69.1 mg
- Sodium 1870.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 23.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: