Asparagus Pasta with Pesto
- --------------Pesto-------------ØÖ .
- Saute garlic, and onion in olive oil until the garlic and onion turns light brown.
- Do not over cook.
- Set aside and keep warm.
- Prepare the pasta of your choice according to package directions except for the following: Add 1-2 cups additional water Just before water begins to boil, add the asparagus or the vegetables of your choice.
- When the water begins to boil add the pasta and cook according to directions Drain the pasta and vegetable mixture and pour the saute mixture and basil over the top, tossing lightly to coat.
- Top with parmesan cheese and serve with French bread.
- This pesto recipe makes 2-4 servings depending on appetite.