Prep 5 mins
Cook 18 mins
I've not tried yet.
- 1 lb fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1⁄2 cup onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon gingerroot
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 6 ounces vermicelli or 6 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
- Diagonally slice asparagus into 1-1/2 to 2 inch pieces.
- Stir-fry asparagus and onion until crisp-tender.
- Add seasonings and mix well.
- Add cooked pasta and stir-fry until thoroughly heated and evenly mixed.
I had some leftover angel hair from spaghetti night so this cooked up quick and easy. I followed the recipe as written and everyone enjoyed it.
This was a wonderful recipe! We love asparagus and had this as a side dish with meatloaf. The pepper flakes gave it just enough spice and not to hot. My 12 year old really enjoyed it and she does not like to eat vegetables! Thanks foe a delicious recipe Charlotte J