1/1 Photo of Asparagus Pasta Salad With Parmesan Dressing
Delicious! Perfect to serve for a luncheon. This needs to chill for 2 hours before serving. The dressing is wonderful!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups small shell pasta (uncooked)
- 1 1/2 lbs asparagus, cut into 2-inch pieces, discard tough ends
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 2 -3 anchovy fillets, rinsed with cold water
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- 1/2-1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg yolk (uncooked)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese (freshly grated if possible)
- 1Boil pasta in water until firm-tender (do not overcook, leave firm!) drain, and rinse with cold water; set aside.
- 2Steam asparagus until crisp-tender; drain and plunge into very cold or ice water; drain and pat dry with a paper towel.
- 3Place all dressing ingredients in a blender, and blend until well mixed (adjusting all ingredients to suit taste).
- 4Place the veggies and the cooked pasta shells in a large bowl; toss to combine.
- 5Pour the dressing over; toss well to coat.
- 6Add in slivered almonds and mix.
- 7Chill in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Pasta Shells Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta Shells Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus Pasta Salad With Parmesan Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 374.8
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 37.4 mg
- Sodium 215.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 11.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar