Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
this is a favorite
- 1 1⁄4 lbs fresh asparagus
- 1 cup small shell pasta
- 1⁄2 cup sliced carrot
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-calorie Italian dressing
- Trim, wash and cut fresh asparagus into 1 inch pieces.
- Steam about 5 minutes or until just crisp tender.
- Quickly cool in ice water and drain.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, rinse with cold water, drain and cool.
- Combine all ingredients, place in an air tight container.
- Chill thoroughly or overnight before serving.