1/5 Photos of Asparagus, Oven-Roasted
Cooking asparagus in the oven will give you a crunchy result and it seems to enhance the flavor. Use any of your favorite herbs if you don't like Italian Seasoning or omit herb altogether.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat an Oven proof pan (about 10") in a hot oven for 5 minutes.
- 2Pour in the oil& Italian seasoning.
- 3Coat the whole pan.
- 4Roll the asparagus in the oil to coat all sides.
- 5Bake in 400F degrees oven for 5-7 min Do not over cook!
- 6The asparagus should just be heated through but still very crisp.
- 7Remove from oven, drizzle with the vinegar.
- 8Add salt& pepper.
- 9Sprinkle with Parmesan (if desired).
- 10Serve immediately or serve at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus, Oven-Roasted
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.8
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 26.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: