Cooking asparagus in the oven will give you a crunchy result and it seems to enhance the flavor. Use any of your favorite herbs if you don't like Italian Seasoning or omit herb altogether.
- Heat an Oven proof pan (about 10") in a hot oven for 5 minutes.
- Pour in the oil& Italian seasoning.
- Coat the whole pan.
- Roll the asparagus in the oil to coat all sides.
- Bake in 400F degrees oven for 5-7 min Do not over cook!
- The asparagus should just be heated through but still very crisp.
- Remove from oven, drizzle with the vinegar.
- Add salt& pepper.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan (if desired).
- Serve immediately or serve at room temperature.