Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great side dish to any meal-garlic and parmesan cheese make this so tasty!! Super simple and delicious!
- 1 lb asparagus, trimmed
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter or 1 dash olive oil
- salt, to taste
- garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place asparagus in 13x9 dish.
- Cover with breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, garlic and Parmesan cheese.
- Layer butter on top or sprinkle with olive oil.
- Bake covered for 30 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake 5 more minutes.
- Top should be brown-eat and enjoy!
This was a nice easy thing to do with the lovely thin asparagus I bought. It didn't even take 20 minutes to cook. Served with Recipe #251735.