- 2 bunches asparagus
- 8 ounces mandarin oranges
- 1⁄2 cucumber
- 2 ounces olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Blanch Asparagus but leave crunchy.
- Dice Cucumber.
- Strain Oranges.
- Mix Olive Oil, Worcester Sauce, Sesame Oil, Garlic Powder and Italian Season in a mixing bowl.
- Add Asparagus, Oranges and Cucumber to the mix and mix thoroughly.
- Place into plastic baggie for marinating.
- Marinate at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Serve cold.