Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Welcome spring or anytime with a yummy Frittata, Perfect for brunch, lunch or a light supper. The recipe comes from WeightWatchers.com. Points value 3.
- 1⁄2 lb uncooked new potato, washed and very thinly sliced (about 4 potatoes)
- 1 lb asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2-inch lengths
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup fat free egg substitute
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chives, fresh, chopped
- cooking spray
- Place potatoes in a steamer; steam until almost tender, about 3 minutes; Add asparagus and steam for 1 minute more; remove veggies from steamer and set aside.
- Preheat broiler.
- Whisk together eggs, egg substitute, salt, pepper and chives.
- Coat a 10-inch nonstick, ovenproof skillet with cooking spray and set over mediumheat; add potatoes and asparagus and saute for 2 minutes; reduce heat to low and stir in eggs.
- Cover and let cook until eggs are set around edges, about 5 minutes; Uncover and put Frittata under broiler until golden, about 2 minutes, cut into wedges and serve.
Very good frittata which we enjoyed with Striped Apple Cinnamon Muffins recipe#151142 for an eas and delicious Sunday supper. Thanks for sharing!
Barb, you continue to amaze me with your wonderful recipes. I have so enjoyed making them. Made this exactly as you posted. This is exceptional and I really loved it. A deserved 5 stars. Thanks once again for a great recipe and for sharing it.