- 2 (12 ounce) bags Green Giant® Asparagus, trimmed
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 large hard-boiled egg, peeled
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil and generously salt it. Add the asparagus and cook until bright green and crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Drain, rinse under cold water until cool, and drain again.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, mustard, sugar, and a pinch each of salt and pepper until the sugar dissolves. Whisk in the oil until smooth. Drizzle over the asparagus, then grate the eggs with a zester on the fine holes of a box grater over the asparagus.