Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
One pot veggies to complement any meal. Adapted from a recipe from our local grocery store.
- 1 small onion, diced fine
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained & halved
- 3⁄4 lb cremini mushroom, halved
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated romano cheese
- Saute onion, garlic, asparagus, artichoke hearts and mushrooms in large skillet in olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook on medium for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle on parsley, breadcrumbs and cheese.
- Stir gently and cook, uncovered on high for 3 to 4 minutes until all liquid has evaporated.
Very good! Followed this recipe to the letter (increasing the garlic) and it was loved by all. Will make again.