Recipe by Shelby Jo
This recipe is from a company cookbook from a place I used to work. Sounds like a delicious lunch! You can adjust the amounts of the ingredients to your personal preference.
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1 bunch asparagus, steamed
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sliced mushrooms
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded (more or less depending on preference)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the mayonnaise, dijon mustard, and dill weed.
- Slice the French bread in half and in half again, so you have 4 even sized pieces.
- Spread the mayonnaise mixture over each piece. Layer the mushrooms, steamed asparagus, and tomatoes over top. Top with mozzarella cheese and broil to perfection.