Recipe by Barb G.
This is a very good spring and summer salad using your favorite salad dressing. The Recipe comes from a local TV station submitted for the Asparagus festival in Stockton, CA.
Top Review by ellie_
Very nice salad which we enjoyed with Raspberry vinegarette dressing. We used the skinny asparagus for this salad which was very good with the other ingredients. Next time I will use fresh orange sections instead of the canned mandarin oranges with ranch dressing. Thanks for sharing!
- 453.59 g asparagus, cut on diagonal
- 118.29 ml mandarin orange
- 473.18 ml red seedless grapes, cut in half
- 236.59 ml carrot, peeled and julienned
- 236.59 ml celery, cut on diagonal
- 118.29 ml slivered almonds, roasted
- white pepper
- 360.03 g of your favorite salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Snap off ends of asparagus and cut on the diagonal and blanch (add asparagus to boiling water and cook until just tender,while still maintaining bright color. Then remove, drain and IMMEDIATELY immerse into a bath of COLD water and ICE).
- Prepare vegetables and grapes and then toss together with dressing.
- Season to taste and top with roasted almonds.