Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I could eat lobster with anything and it is always delicious.
- 24 green asparagus spears (cleaned and trimmed)
- 6 cups mixed baby greens
- 1⁄2 cup bottled vinaigrette dressing
- 4 (1 1/4 lb) live lobsters
- In a large stock pot bring 8 quarts of salted water to a boil.
- Add lobsters.
- Return to a boil; reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Let cool enough to handle.
- Remove meat from claws and tails.
- Slice tail meat.
- In a large saucepan cook asparagus in boiling, salted water for 4 to 6 minutes or until crisp- tender.
- Drain' rinse in cold water and drain again.
- Arrange asparagus spears and lobster over greens.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over salads.