Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found this one on the poking around on google
- 8 ounces whole wheat linguine
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice, fresh
- 1 bunch asparagus, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato, Chopped
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup vegan parmesan cheese (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Remove noodles from water with a slotted spoon, reserving boiling water. Blanch asparagus in water for 30 seconds, until bright green. Drain and reserve 1/2 cup of cooking water.
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add garlic and red pepper flakes and saute for 30 seconds. Remove from heat.
- Add pasta, sun-dried tomatoes and asparagus and toss everything together. Pour in lemon juice along with additional cooking water if the dish seems too dry. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add Parmesan and serve.